Monday, October 7, 2019

My name is Justice Alleruzzo and I am the other contributor for this blog. I am currently a student at Mercyhurst University. I am a Junior with a Communication Major and a Theatre Minor with a concentration in Secondary Education. I have been in college since 2017. I am 21 years old and I was born and raised in Erie, PA. As a sport, I play recreational golf. There are times when I love to go bowling as well.
A little more about myself is that I’m currently a lead guitarist/vocalist in a metal band. I have been in this band for three and a half years. I once wrote my own musical and I can do voice impressions. I am big into video games, one of which is the Final Fantasy series.
I love Mercyhurst because it’s a warm and friendly environment. I also love love loooove the theatre program. Dr. Brett Johnson is simply the best, but I also thoroughly enjoy all of the instructors there as well as the staff in the other departments such as councilors, maintenance, campus dining, and even as small as the event drivers. I do hope you enjoy our blog.
-Justice H. Alleruzzo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Mulder

Amanda Mulder is a 34 year old full-time student at Mercyhurst University in Erie, Pennsylvania. She is from Butler, Pennsylvania, a small ...